Please help our community — upload your photos of 00103376.
This is a pinion, cotter, 3/32x1 1/2, plain, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 204 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1957 to 2003. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00103376.
This pinion has dimensions 0.40 in × 2.50 in × 0.50 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This pinion 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pinion will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00103376 has been superseded
- 94008111 is discontinued since March 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 94008111 was replaced with 00103376 on March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94008113 was replaced with 00103376 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 10203553 was replaced with 00103376 on October 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00103374 was replaced with 00103376 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 00107762 was replaced with 00103376 on April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 09436771 was replaced with 00103374 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00103373 was replaced with 00103374 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00103376 pinion fits
Parts related to 00103376 pinion:
- Clamp 03786276
- Bearing 07828012
- Ring 07831234
- Clamp 07840235
- Cover 07844439
- Fitting 15891514
- Nut 25611428
- Seal 26015539
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: