- 00120151, Genuine GM Part
00120151, Genuine GM Part
Please help our community — upload your photos of 00120151.
About this 00120151 Genuine GM Part
This part is a genuine GM part for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1972 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00120151. Please keep in mind that this part is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This part has dimensions 0.40 in × 4.00 in × 3.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Spare Part Information
|Part group number||08.965|
|Part dimensions H×L×W||0.40 in × 4.00 in × 3.50 in|
|First year of use||1972|
|Last year of use||1996|
|Warranty||Standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.|
|Return policy||Part is not returnable.|
Spare part packaging options
|Parts in retail packaging||10|
Part 00120151 Has Been Superseded
- 00120151 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00120151 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 94021155 was replaced with 00120151 on November 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 09426333 is interchangeable with 00120151 since May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.