Please help our community — upload your photos of 00120557.
This is a cup, pinion shaft bearing, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00120557. Please keep in mind that this cup is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1991.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This cup 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cup will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00120557 has been superseded
- 00120557 is discontinued since March 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 09423509 is interchangeable with 00120557 since May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00457289 is interchangeable with 00120557 since January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 07451395 was replaced with 09423509 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 09423509 is interchangeable with 07451395 since October 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: