Please help our community — upload your photos of 00124934.
This is a nut, hexagon (1/2-20 x 5/16) (with mpu, msc) ay-f-050, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00124934. Please keep in mind that this nut was replaced with 11609693 for the U.S. market on August 1, 2011, and was replaced with 11609693 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.40 in × 1.40 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00124934 has been superseded
- 00124934 was replaced with 11609693 on August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 09419666 was replaced with 00124934 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00124934 was replaced with 11609693 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09419666 was replaced with 00124934 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00115806 was replaced with 00124934 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: