- 00124934, Nut
Please help our community — upload your photos of 00124934.
About this 00124934 Nut
This part is a nut, hexagon (1/2-20 x 5/16) (with mpu, msc) ay-f-050, for General Motors cars. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00124934. Please keep in mind that this nut was replaced with 11609693 for the U.S. market on August 1, 2011, and was replaced with 11609693 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.40 in × 1.40 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Spare Part Information
|Part group number||08.915|
|Part dimensions H×L×W||0.50 in × 1.40 in × 1.40 in|
|First year of use||1966|
|Last year of use||2008|
|Warranty||Standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.|
|Return policy||Part is returnable.|
Spare part packaging options
|Parts in retail packaging||1|
Part 00124934 Has Been Superseded
- 00124934 was replaced with 11609693 on August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 09419666 was replaced with 00124934 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00124934 was replaced with 11609693 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 09419666 was replaced with 00124934 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00115806 was replaced with 00124934 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.