Please help our community — upload your photos of 00189361.
This is a screw, steering floor seal (10-16x5/8, cad/zn), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00189361. Please keep in mind that this screw was replaced with 09440025 for the U.S. market on October 1, 1996.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00189361 has been superseded
- 09440025 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00189361 was replaced with 09440025 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 09427652 was replaced with 00189361 on January 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 09419321 was replaced with 00189361 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03873950 is interchangeable with 00189361 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 09420731 was replaced with 00189361 on April 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 00478262 was replaced with 00189361 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 09422736 was replaced with 00189361 on July 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: