Please help our community — upload your photos of 00192108.
Spare Part Information
This is a clip, closed steel 7/16 x 5/16 zinc coated typ1 natural (auxiliary air conditioning evaporator tube), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00192108. Please keep in mind that this clip was replaced with 02490119 for the U.S. market on April 1, 1983.
This clip comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this clip will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This clip 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 00192108 Clip Dimensions and Packaging Options
This clip comes in retail packaging.
Part 00192108 Has Been Superseded
- 02490119 was replaced with 25526629 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00192108 was replaced with 02490119 on April 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03754940 was replaced with 00192108 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00589164 was replaced with 00192108 on March 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 03958981 was replaced with 00192108 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 03962722 was replaced with 00192108 on June 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 03962722 is discontinued since April 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.