Please help our community — upload your photos of 00225854.
This is a nut, hexagon 3/8-24 zinc coated 301m (nut, hexagon 3/8-24 zinc coated 301m) (*kit1), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 238 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1941 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00225854.
This nut has dimensions 2.00 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 25 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00225854 has been superseded
- 00103026 was replaced with 00225854 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 09424984 was replaced with 00225854 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 06255675 was replaced with 00225854 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 09420821 was replaced with 03866766 on May 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00729960 was replaced with 09424984 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00103026 was replaced with 09424984 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 01365067 is interchangeable with 03866766 since September 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00225854 nut fits
Parts related to 00225854 nut:
- Shim 00348119
- Bearing 00457043
- Washer 02436162
- Pinion 03685179
- Stop 03712568
- Nut 03840137
- Washer 03936464
- Nut 03953436
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: