Please help our community — upload your photos of 00274932.
Spare Part Information
This is a ring, reinforcement external retain (1 1/4") (also part of item #68), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 41 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00274932. Please keep in mind that this ring is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This ring has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.50 in × 3.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this ring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This ring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 00274932 Has Been Superseded
- 00274932 is discontinued since April 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 00274932 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 15580904 was replaced with 00274932 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00652443 was replaced with 00274932 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 09416705 was replaced with 00274932 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00274932 ring Fits
Parts Related To 00274932 ring:
- Nut 00358501
- Seal 00376851
- Spacer 00376852
- Seal 00376855
- Bearing 00457052
- Bearing 00457196
- Bearing 00457232
- Seal 00458859