00325075, Pinion kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 00325075.
Spare Part Information
This is a pinion kit, with spring, for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Corvette for the U.S. from 1953 to 1987. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00325075. Please keep in mind that this pinion kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2007, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This pinion kit has dimensions 1.10 in × 5.50 in × 3.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pinion kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pinion kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 00325075 Pinion kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pinion kit comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.50 in × 3.50 in × 1.10 in.
Part 00325075 Has Been Superseded
- 00325075 is discontinued since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 00325075 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 05462299 is discontinued since June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03924177 was replaced with 00325075 on January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 05465935 was replaced with 00325075 on March 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 05460577 was replaced with 00325075 on December 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 05462299 was replaced with 00325075 on December 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00325075 pinion kit Fits
Parts Related To 00325075 pinion kit:
- Pulley 00339727
- Support 00348103
- Nut 00378137
- Cover 00379981
- Retainer 00516213
- Equalizer 01497525
- Seal 03794002
- Spacer 03820224