Please help our community — upload your photos of 00334533.
Spare Part Information
This is a spring, trans cont rod swivel, for Chevrolet, and Buick automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00334533. Please keep in mind that this spring was replaced with 15603995 for the U.S. market on September 1, 1991.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 00334533 Spring Dimensions and Packaging Options
This spring comes in retail packaging.
Part 00334533 Has Been Superseded
- 00334533 was replaced with 15603995 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10017069 was replaced with 00334533 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03989434 was replaced with 00334533 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00402546 was replaced with 03989434 on November 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00334533 spring Fits
Parts Related To 00334533 spring:
- Washer 00492346
- Washer 00580379
- Bushing 01377083
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Screw 10005963
- Swivel 10005964
- Sleeve 10017661
- Insulator 10017662