Please help our community — upload your photos of 00354501.
Spare Part Information
This is a fitting, heater hose (1/2-14 nptf with 5/8 nipple) (1/2-14 x 1 23/32 long) (3.675), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 207 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1955 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00354501.
This fitting has dimensions 1.00 in × 2.30 in × 1.40 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this fitting will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This fitting 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 00354501 Has Been Superseded
- 14061698 is discontinued since January 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 02489388 was replaced with 00354501 on June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00331967 was replaced with 00354501 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 14082745 was replaced with 00354501 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 03760964 was replaced with 02489388 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14061698 was replaced with 14082745 on March 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00331968 is interchangeable with 00331967 since December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14050546 is interchangeable with 14061698 since May 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03777035 was replaced with 02489388 on April 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14033987 was replaced with 14050546 on October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00354501 fitting Fits
Parts Related To 00354501 fitting:
- Valve 00497853
- Clamp 00744245
- Clamp 01470030
- Nut 10056725
- Retainer 10089613
- Valve 10100979
- Valve 10120028
- Hose 10120081