Please help our community — upload your photos of 00378285.
This is a grommet, trans cont cable, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 37 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1971 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00378285. Please keep in mind that this grommet is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This grommet has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This grommet 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this grommet will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00378285 has been superseded
- 00378285 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00378285 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10017820 was replaced with 00378285 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10017820 is interchangeable with 00378285 since September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 06271679 was replaced with 00378285 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 03991274 was replaced with 06271679 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00378285 grommet fits
Parts related to 00378285 grommet:
- Stud 01640161
- Switch 01994289
- Switch 01994290
- Retainer 10028352
- Handle 10028884
- Rod 10030903
- Lever 10037639
- Lever 10037641
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: