Please help our community — upload your photos of 00432430.
This is a plug, button (7/16 hole, brass), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 51 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1978 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00432430. Please keep in mind that this plug is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00432430 has been superseded
- 00432430 is discontinued since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00432430 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00432440 was replaced with 00432430 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00432541 was replaced with 00432430 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00432440 is discontinued since June 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00432430 plug fits
Parts related to 00432430 plug:
- Link 00328244
- Pinion 00328280
- Valve 00459851
- Valve 00459852
- Insulator 00462233
- Control 00466717
- Screw 01640812
- Actuator 01996731
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: