Please help our community — upload your photos of 00443860.
This is a bearing, differential 42381-42584, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1979 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00443860.
This bearing has dimensions 1.50 in × 6.20 in × 6.20 in, it has a weight of 2.85 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This bearing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00443860 has been superseded
- 00457401 is interchangeable with 00443860 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00441653 is interchangeable with 00443860 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00441653 is interchangeable with 00457401 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00178809 is discontinued since March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00178809 is interchangeable with 00457401 since November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 07451399 was replaced with 00178809 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 07451400 is interchangeable with 00443860 since September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: