Please help our community — upload your photos of 00444613.
Spare Part Information
This part is a plug, hexagon head, 1/8-27 nptf, steel (line pressure test hole), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks cars. It fits for 1319 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1960 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00444613, and a corresponding ACDelco part number
This plug has dimensions 0.80 in × 3.00 in × 1.00 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 10000 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 00444613 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.00 in × 1.00 in × 0.80 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Pallet packaging contains 10000 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666003214.
Part 00444613 Has Been Superseded
- 00444613 was replaced with 08654382 on October 17, 2012 for Canada market;
- 08682117 was replaced with 00444613 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 96040085 was replaced with 00444613 on September 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 08656241 was replaced with 00444613 on December 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 00444650 was replaced with 00444613 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08648096 was replaced with 00444613 on March 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01344355 was replaced with 00444613 on November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00103865 was replaced with 00444613 on January 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
- Ball 00104918
- Valve 08634400
- Seal 08642112
- Piston 08642478
- Cover 08642979
- Seal 08647351
- Plug 08663707
- Valve 08663890