Please help our community — upload your photos of 00444620.
This is a plug, cylinder block water drain, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00444620. Please keep in mind that this plug was replaced with 15957435 for Canada market on February 28, 2009, and is interchangeable with 15957435 for the U.S. market since September 1, 2008.
This plug has dimensions 0.70 in × 5.20 in × 5.30 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 25 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00444620 has been superseded
- 00444620 was replaced with 15957435 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03745182 was replaced with 00444620 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00444620 is interchangeable with 15957435 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 00444619 was replaced with 00444620 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 03745182 was replaced with 00444620 on February 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 94000142 was replaced with 03745182 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 00444619 was replaced with 00444620 on September 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02377093 was replaced with 00444619 on June 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 02476403 was replaced with 00444619 on November 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: