Please help our community — upload your photos of 00445686.
This is a plug, (3/8-18), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00445686. Please keep in mind that this plug was replaced with 14090911 for the U.S. market on June 1, 1994.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00445686 has been superseded
- 00445686 was replaced with 14090911 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 25505977 was replaced with 00445686 on May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 15503942 was replaced with 00445686 on May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00444584 was replaced with 00445686 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 15503957 was replaced with 00445686 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 15506161 was replaced with 00445686 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 01262472 is interchangeable with 25505977 since September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 15503007 was replaced with 15506161 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01262207 was replaced with 25505977 on October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00445673 was replaced with 00445686 on September 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: