Please help our community — upload your photos of 00455002.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon, 1/2-13x2 1/2, header point, zinc (differential bearing cap), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 101 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1970 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00455002.
This bolt has dimensions 1.00 in × 3.40 in × 1.40 in, it has a weight of 1.92 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 00455002 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.40 in × 1.40 in × 1.00 in and weight of 1.92 ounces.
Part 00455002 Has Been Superseded
- 15535121 is interchangeable with 00455002 since April 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 09425122 is interchangeable with 00455002 since January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 15538174 was replaced with 00455002 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 02031166 was replaced with 00455002 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02031166 is discontinued since April 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 00454992 was replaced with 09425122 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00455002 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 00455002 bolt:
- Bolt 00181591
- Washer 00360822
- Shield 00363773
- Bearing 00454021
- Washer 00473628
- Lock 00473629
- Nut 00473636
- Ring 00594324