Please help our community — upload your photos of 00457235.
This is a bearing, intermediate-axle differential output shaft (includes cup & cone) (lm-603049-lm-603011) (timken) (5.536) lm-603049-lm-603011, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1975 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00457235, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bearing has dimensions 1.30 in × 3.30 in × 3.40 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bearing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00457235 has been superseded
- 00457235 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00457235 is discontinued since January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00457236 is interchangeable with 00457235 since November 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 07451090 is interchangeable with 00457235 since November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00457124 was replaced with 07451090 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: