Please help our community — upload your photos of 00470275.
This is a screw, slider lock plate, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00470275. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 1993.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00470275 has been superseded
- 00470275 is discontinued since August 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 11503701 was replaced with 00470275 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00375708 was replaced with 00470275 on April 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11500961 was replaced with 11503701 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11500805 was replaced with 11503701 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00470275 screw fits
Parts related to 00470275 screw:
- Support 00375751
- Support 00375752
- Support 00375755
- Support 00375756
- Rail 00375757
- Rail 00375758
- Deflector 00375767
- Gasket 00375769
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: