Please help our community — upload your photos of 00470722.
This is a bushing, lower cont armature, for Chevrolet, and Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1988. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00470722. Please keep in mind that this bushing is discontinued for Canada market since January 3, 2009, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2009.
This bushing has dimensions 2.10 in × 3.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bushing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bushing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00470722 has been superseded
- 00470722 is discontinued since January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00470722 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 00475305 was replaced with 00470722 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 10042395 was replaced with 00470722 on November 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10032290 was replaced with 00470722 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10023706 was replaced with 10042395 on September 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10032289 was replaced with 10042395 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00360747 was replaced with 00475305 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00470722 bushing fits
Parts related to 00470722 bushing:
- Shaft 00360722
- Washer 00361740
- Nut 00361745
- Seal 00361746
- Bolt 00362005
- Bracket 00363005
- Insulator 00363006
- Bumper 00363007
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: