Please help our community — upload your photos of 00557057.
This is a screw, with Nut (Phillips Head Screw), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 297 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00557057. Please keep in mind that this screw is interchangeable with 15714775 for the U.S. market since November 1, 2011, and was replaced with 15714775 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This screw has dimensions 0.60 in × 4.70 in × 4.40 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00557057 has been superseded
- 00557057 is interchangeable with 15714775 since November 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 10030367 is interchangeable with 00557057 since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 10030367 was replaced with 00557057 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00557057 was replaced with 15714775 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 22512857 was replaced with 00557057 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00550092 was replaced with 00556196 on June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01631846 was replaced with 00557057 on April 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00559312 was replaced with 00557057 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00556196 was replaced with 00557057 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00413852 was replaced with 00550092 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 01252690 was replaced with 00556196 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 05967886 was replaced with 00550092 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00557057 screw fits
Parts related to 00557057 screw:
- Bolt 10031825
- Retainer 11570015
- Bolt, hexagon with flat washer 11570640
- Nut 11570654
- Retainer 16514113
- Spring 16518788
- Spacer 22597741
- Spacer 22597742
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: