Please help our community — upload your photos of 00695450.
This is a cylinder, ignition switch 605532, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 00695450, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This cylinder has dimensions 1.60 in × 3.70 in × 1.60 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 20 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This cylinder 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this cylinder will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00695450 has been superseded
- 07023198 was replaced with 00695450 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 07031272 was replaced with 00695450 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 03981875 was replaced with 00695450 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 07033216 was replaced with 00695450 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 07033217 was replaced with 07033216 on July 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 07031271 was replaced with 07031272 on July 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: