Please help our community — upload your photos of 00717891.
This is a valve, tractor air brake parking cont (mount on instrument panel) (bendix) (4.878) 287235, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1975 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00717891. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since November 5, 2012.
This valve has dimensions 3.00 in × 4.00 in × 3.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00717891 has been superseded
- 00717891 is discontinued since December 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00717891 is discontinued since November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 00792694 is discontinued since March 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 00792694 was replaced with 00717891 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02000911 was replaced with 00717891 on August 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: