Please help our community — upload your photos of 00791101.
This is a fitting, engine brake actuator supply hose, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1952 to 2003. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00791101. Please keep in mind that this fitting is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This fitting has dimensions 7.10 in × 4.50 in × 5.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This fitting 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this fitting will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00791101 has been superseded
- 00791101 is discontinued since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 00791101 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 02314062 is interchangeable with 00791101 since January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00654594 was replaced with 00791101 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02314062 is discontinued since August 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 02303936 was replaced with 02314062 on August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: