Please help our community — upload your photos of 01052434.
This is a sealant, silicone room temperature vulcanizing rubber (10.14 oz), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 16 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01052434. Please keep in mind that this sealant was replaced with 01052914 for the U.S. market on January 1, 1984.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This sealant 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this sealant will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01052434 has been superseded
- 88861417 is interchangeable with 88864346 for the U.S. market;
- 12346141 was replaced with 12378521 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12346141 was replaced with 88861417 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12346193 was replaced with 12346141 on March 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 01052914 is interchangeable with 12346193 since December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01052434 was replaced with 01052914 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02055538 was replaced with 01052434 on July 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 04452373 was replaced with 01052434 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01052434 sealant fits
Parts related to 01052434 sealant:
- Spring 01262505
- Clip 10226681
- Plug 15957435
- Filter 19210284
- Filter 19210336
- Stud 24500567
- Retainer 24501057
- Adapter 24501300
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: