Please help our community — upload your photos of 01101061.
This is a generator, (note1), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01101061. Please keep in mind that this generator was replaced with 01979868 for the U.S. market on April 1, 1997.
This part has a 24 months GM warranty on generators and alternators.
This generator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this generator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01101061 has been superseded
- 01979868 is interchangeable with 19151890 since January 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01101061 was replaced with 01979868 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 01101015 was replaced with 01101061 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01101030 was replaced with 01101061 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01101058 was replaced with 01101061 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01101019 was replaced with 01101030 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 01101029 was replaced with 01101030 on February 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 01101022 was replaced with 01101030 on January 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: