Please help our community — upload your photos of 01114531.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, starter solenoid (107.6mm length) (not sealed) (acdelco #d984), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 337 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 01114531, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 3.70 in × 5.70 in × 5.20 in, it has a weight of 1.90 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 20 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01114531 Switch Dimensions and Packaging Options
This switch comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.70 in × 5.20 in × 3.70 in and weight of 1.90 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 20 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666007594.
Pallet packaging contains 480 units in retail packaging, has a UPCA code 60036666007598 and has a weight of 946.00 pounds.
Part 01114531 Has Been Superseded
- 01114584 was replaced with 01114531 on May 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 01114569 was replaced with 01114531 on February 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 01114557 was replaced with 01114531 on September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 01114566 was replaced with 01114531 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 01114570 was replaced with 01114531 on June 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 01114564 was replaced with 01114566 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 01114515 was replaced with 01114531 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01114531 switch Fits
Parts Related To 01114531 switch:
- Ring 01927848
- Collar 01927849
- Spring 01958679
- Frame 01978292
- Bolt 01985150
- Pinion 01987049
- Housing 10457268
- Starter 10465459