Please help our community — upload your photos of 01116433.
This is a regulator, voltage (acdelco #d686), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1973 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01116433, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This regulator has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 40 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This regulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this regulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01116433 has been superseded
- 01116433 is discontinued since April 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01116433 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01116406 was replaced with 01116433 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 01116389 was replaced with 01116406 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01974623 was replaced with 01116406 on September 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: