Please help our community — upload your photos of 01135131.
This is a compressor, air conditioning (*01), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01135131. Please keep in mind that this compressor was replaced with 01135187 for the U.S. market on March 1, 1999.
This compressor has dimensions 8.50 in × 11.00 in × 8.00 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This compressor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this compressor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01135131 has been superseded
- 01135447 is discontinued since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 01135187 is interchangeable with 01135447 since June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 01135131 was replaced with 01135187 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 12336885 is interchangeable with 02724732 since October 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 02724732 was replaced with 01135131 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12334825 was replaced with 12336885 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12332696 was replaced with 12336885 on November 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 12352011 is interchangeable with 02724732 since September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 12350036 is interchangeable with 12352011 since August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 12328617 is interchangeable with 12332696 since June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: