Please help our community — upload your photos of 01154211.
This is a transfer, wood grain (* 2), for Buick, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 15 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01154211. Please keep in mind that this transfer is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1993.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This transfer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this transfer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01154211 has been superseded
- 01154211 is discontinued since February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 06259397 was replaced with 01154211 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00487634 was replaced with 01154211 on October 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 01248248 was replaced with 06259397 on December 1, 1974 for the U.S. market;
- 01248249 was replaced with 06259397 on December 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01154211 transfer fits
Parts related to 01154211 transfer:
- Molding 01238764
- Molding 01238765
- Molding kit 01246364
- Molding kit 01246365
- Plate "century" 01248130
- Plate "v6" 01250041
- Ornament assembly 01253292
- Bezel 05946078
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: