Please help our community — upload your photos of 01257087.
This is a valve, brake combination (with jb7) (1985-89) (*01), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 68 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1971 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01257087, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 3.20 in × 5.90 in × 5.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01257087 has been superseded
- 01257087 is discontinued since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 01257087 is discontinued since April 2, 2005 for Canada market;
- 01257085 was replaced with 01257087 on March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 01257087 is discontinued since December 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 18004048 is interchangeable with 01257087 since July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 02620845 was replaced with 18002875 on March 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 18002875 was replaced with 18004048 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01257087 valve fits
Parts related to 01257087 valve:
- Valve 01257200
- Washer 03702807
- Retainer 03828428
- Spring 03889904
- Cover 03978879
- Washer 04722812
- Washer 06264952
- Bolt 09424320
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: