01258708, Gear set
Please help our community — upload your photos of 01258708.
This is a gear set, differential ring & drive pinion (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01258708. Please keep in mind that this gear set was replaced with 26019800 for the U.S. market on February 1, 2000.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gear set 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear set will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01258708 has been superseded
- 01258708 was replaced with 26019800 on February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 01258708 was replaced with 26019800 on January 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 01235124 is discontinued since June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 01394767 was replaced with 01258708 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 01235124 was replaced with 01258708 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: