Please help our community — upload your photos of 01260631.
Spare Part Information
This is a tube, engine air heat stove (1-1/2in diameter, cut to length) (1.50" diameter) (acdelco #219-218), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 65 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01260631, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This tube has dimensions 3.40 in × 22.60 in × 3.40 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 250 units.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tube will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This tube 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01260631 Tube Dimensions and Packaging Options
This tube comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 22.60 in × 3.40 in × 3.40 in and weight of 1.00 pound.
Pallet packaging contains 250 units in retail packaging.
Part 01260631 Has Been Superseded
- 01260631 is discontinued since October 17, 2012 for Canada market;
- 00367137 was replaced with 01260631 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00466302 was replaced with 01260631 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 14009023 was replaced with 01260631 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01254731 was replaced with 01260631 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 00472863 was replaced with 14009023 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01249716 was replaced with 01254731 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00357016 is discontinued since December 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 00357016 was replaced with 00367137 on December 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 01254268 was replaced with 01254731 on July 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01260631 tube Fits
Parts Related To 01260631 tube:
- Retainer 10105276
- Stud 10105372
- Retainer 10105392
- Stove 10108408
- Clamp 10186156
- Washer 11500324
- Nut 11515748
- Stove 14101063