Please help our community — upload your photos of 01260771.
This is a gasket, oil pan (*01), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 1984. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01260771. Please keep in mind that this gasket is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This gasket has dimensions 0.30 in × 18.30 in × 10.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01260771 has been superseded
- 01260771 is discontinued since August 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01260771 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12360301 was replaced with 01260771 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 25522386 was replaced with 12360301 on November 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 25511011 is interchangeable with 25522386 since February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 25517577 is interchangeable with 25511011 since December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 25505552 was replaced with 25511011 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01260771 gasket fits
Parts related to 01260771 gasket:
- Cover 00966639
- Shedder 01193966
- Slinger 01193967
- Shim 01246249
- Button 01250948
- Spring 01254199
- Camshaft 01262835
- Adapter 01264952
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: