Please help our community — upload your photos of 01359887.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon flanged head 5/16-18x.20 286m piece .67-outside diameter (oil pan), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 477 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01359887.
This nut has dimensions 1.60 in × 2.00 in × 2.00 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01359887 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.00 in × 2.00 in × 1.60 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Part 01359887 Has Been Superseded
- 15668577 was replaced with 01359887 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 14011602 was replaced with 15668577 on October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 15653116 was replaced with 15668577 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 10008001 was replaced with 01359887 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00353283 was replaced with 14011602 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00341702 was replaced with 00353283 on April 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01359887 nut Fits
Parts Related To 01359887 nut:
- Seal 03536966
- Plug 03704871
- Retainer 03764554
- Shaft 03998287
- Nut 09439915
- Bolt 09439930
- Bolt 09442908
- Bolt 10046007