Please help our community — upload your photos of 01381477.
This is a screw, cont rod, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 56 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1974 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01381477. Please keep in mind that this screw is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This screw has dimensions 0.80 in × 1.40 in × 1.20 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This screw 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this screw will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01381477 has been superseded
- 01381477 is discontinued since October 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 01381477 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03989433 was replaced with 01381477 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01367657 was replaced with 01381477 on August 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 00393270 was replaced with 01381477 on November 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01381477 screw fits
Parts related to 01381477 screw:
- Washer 00492346
- Bushing 01377083
- Clamp 01385607
- Pinion (automatic transmission control lever pivot) 03793014
- Grommet 03975131
- Bolt 09424877
- Washer 09439511
- Spring 10236109
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: