Please help our community — upload your photos of 01516395.
This is a gasket, fuel tank sender (with 8.2n, 8.2t engine) (also part of item #19), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1940 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01516395, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This gasket has dimensions 2.60 in × 3.20 in × 2.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 250 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01516395 has been superseded
- 01516395 is discontinued since August 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 01516395 is discontinued since November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 01516061 is interchangeable with 01516395 since August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 03818047 was replaced with 01516395 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01516061 is discontinued since July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: