Please help our community — upload your photos of 01603620.
Spare Part Information
This is a retainer, .125 0.880 round flat push-on spring, for Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 113 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1962 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01603620.
This retainer has dimensions 0.20 in × 3.20 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this retainer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This retainer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 01603620 Has Been Superseded
- 01479948 was replaced with 01603620 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 09413325 is interchangeable with 01603620 since April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 06424196 was replaced with 01603620 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 09415099 was replaced with 01479948 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01603620 retainer Fits
Parts Related To 01603620 retainer:
- Bolt 00838653
- Pinion 01453658
- Gear 03991408
- Bolt 09420462
- Washer (clutch pressure plate) 09439513
- Spacer 10046031
- Bolt 11509699
- Bolt 12337973