Please help our community — upload your photos of 01608400.
This is a strut, air pump adjust link, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 54 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01608400. Please keep in mind that this strut is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 1995.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This strut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this strut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01608400 has been superseded
- 01608400 is discontinued since January 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 00419519 is discontinued since January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00550540 was replaced with 01608400 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00550540 is discontinued since August 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 00419519 was replaced with 00550540 on December 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01608400 strut fits
Parts related to 01608400 strut:
- Washer 00120392
- Washer 00120395
- Pulley 00412335
- Strut 00419516
- Clamp 01470030
- Pump 07835397
- Pump 07849160
- Bolt 09439905
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: