Please help our community — upload your photos of 01610040.
This is a spring, throttle return inner (368-6), for Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1974 to 1984. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01610040. Please keep in mind that this spring is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This spring comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01610040 has been superseded
- 01610040 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01610040 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01606739 was replaced with 01610040 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 01608059 was replaced with 01610040 on January 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 01603530 was replaced with 01610040 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01610040 spring fits
Parts related to 01610040 spring:
- Tube 01244288
- Spring 01465408
- Clamp 01470030
- Armature 01487268
- Armature 01487269
- Rod 01487602
- Support 01487613
- Elbow 01490088
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: