Please help our community — upload your photos of 01643571.
This is a tube, air conditioning accumulator (1986-89) (with j65), for Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Buick Reatta, and Riviera, Oldsmobile Toronado (FWD), Cadillac Eldorado, and Seville for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01643571. Please keep in mind that this tube is discontinued for the U.S. market since May 1, 2003.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This tube 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this tube will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01643571 has been superseded
- 01643571 is discontinued since May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 01640105 was replaced with 01643571 on October 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 01637488 was replaced with 01640105 on May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01635548 was replaced with 01637488 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01629526 was replaced with 01635548 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01643571 tube fits
Parts related to 01643571 tube:
- Sensor 01626146
- Switch 01631399
- Bracket 01631874
- Insulator 01631877
- Insulator 01631878
- Bolt 01635219
- Clip 01636091
- Clip 01637144
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: