Please help our community — upload your photos of 01645256.
This is a knuckle, steering-right hand, for Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Buick Reatta, and Riviera, Oldsmobile Toronado (FWD), Cadillac Allante, Eldorado, and Seville for the U.S. from 1986 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01645256. Please keep in mind that this knuckle is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This knuckle comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This knuckle 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this knuckle will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01645256 has been superseded
- 01645256 is discontinued since January 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01645256 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01643547 was replaced with 01645256 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01634859 was replaced with 01634059 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01634059 was replaced with 01643547 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 22525032 was replaced with 01634859 on May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01645256 knuckle fits
Parts related to 01645256 knuckle:
- Bumper 01627781
- Bumper 01634726
- Bolt 01641343
- Shield 01642189
- Shield 01642190
- Knuckle 01645255
- Retainer 03522989
- Cover 03531974
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: