Please help our community — upload your photos of 01698469.
This is a base, seat side panel switch-left hand (1982), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 33 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1984. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01698469. Please keep in mind that this base is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This base comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This base 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this base will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01698469 has been superseded
- 01698469 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01698469 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03062731 was replaced with 01698469 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 20004766 was replaced with 01698469 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 20004764 was replaced with 01698469 on September 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 09711654 was replaced with 01698469 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01698469 base fits
Parts related to 01698469 base:
- Plunger 01656317
- Cover 01703740
- Cover 01703741
- Pinion 04303438
- Clip 04306804
- Spring 05711127
- Gear 05711128
- Shaft 05711693
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: