Please help our community — upload your photos of 01715083.
Spare Part Information
This is a molding, windshield lower-right hand (bright), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01715083. Please keep in mind that this molding is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 1988.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this molding will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This molding 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01715083 Molding Dimensions and Packaging Options
This molding comes in retail packaging.
Part 01715083 Has Been Superseded
- 01715083 is discontinued since October 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01650976 is discontinued since December 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 03063034 is discontinued since December 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01650976 was replaced with 01715083 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 03063034 was replaced with 01650976 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01715083 molding Fits
Parts Related To 01715083 molding:
- Bezel 00358349
- Bezel 00358350
- Grille 00358351
- Molding 00376739
- Molding 01715080
- Molding 01715084
- Molding 01715087
- Molding 01715088