Please help our community — upload your photos of 01746150.
Spare Part Information
This is a plate, name, for Chevrolet automobiles. It fits for 11 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01746150. Please keep in mind that this plate is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1992.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plate will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plate 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01746150 Plate Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plate comes in retail packaging.
Part 01746150 Has Been Superseded
- 01746150 is discontinued since February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01700876 was replaced with 01746150 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00358177 was replaced with 01746150 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 01671324 was replaced with 01746150 on April 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00372223 was replaced with 01746150 on November 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 09633282 was replaced with 01746150 on January 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 01662512 was replaced with 01700876 on February 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01746150 plate Fits
Parts Related To 01746150 plate:
- Housing, left hand 00358337
- Housing, right hand 00358338
- Panel assembly 00358347
- Grille 00358351
- Molding 00376739