Please help our community — upload your photos of 01746666.
This is an emblem, lid "crest", for Pontiac automobiles. It fits for 13 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01746666. Please keep in mind that this emblem is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1997.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This emblem 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this emblem will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01746666 has been superseded
- 01746666 is discontinued since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 01725047 is discontinued since November 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 09633287 was replaced with 01725047 on February 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01700881 was replaced with 01746666 on March 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 01725047 was replaced with 01746666 on June 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 01684400 was replaced with 01700881 on September 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01746666 emblem fits
Parts related to 01746666 emblem:
- Applique 00912318
- Plate assembly 01728933
- Molding 09610119
- Molding 09632207
- Molding 09690598
- Molding 09690599
- Molding 09690600
- Molding 09690601
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: