Please help our community — upload your photos of 01851632.
This is an insulator, terminal stud, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1954 to 1984. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01851632. Please keep in mind that this insulator is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2010, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This insulator has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 40 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01851632 has been superseded
- 01851632 is discontinued since September 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 01851632 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01944836 was replaced with 01851632 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01944841 was replaced with 01851632 on December 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 01946765 was replaced with 01851632 on October 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: