Please help our community — upload your photos of 01972717.
This is a switch, headlamp (acdelco #d1527a), for Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 21 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01972717, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 2.60 in × 3.20 in × 2.60 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01972717 has been superseded
- 01972717 is interchangeable with 19245095 for the U.S. market;
- 01972717 was replaced with 19245095 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 10497235 was replaced with 01972717 on August 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 01995294 was replaced with 01972717 on August 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 01984371 was replaced with 01972717 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01995244 is interchangeable with 01972717 since May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01972717 switch fits
Parts related to 01972717 switch:
- Seal 00363139
- Bumper 00407310
- Cover 00414481
- Retainer 03986870
- Bowden wire repair 06258364
- Retainer 10024625
- Module 10036435
- Switch 10156106
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: