Please help our community — upload your photos of 01973626.
This is a control, vacuum (with assembly 1103659, 1103660, 1103606, 1103751), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1978 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01973626, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This control has dimensions 2.70 in × 5.40 in × 2.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This control 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this control will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01973626 has been superseded
- 19138061 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 01973626 was replaced with 19138061 on December 3, 2005 for Canada market;
- 01973626 was replaced with 19138061 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 01973699 was replaced with 01973626 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01973671 was replaced with 01973699 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: